Come to Mass – it is no longer necessary to signup on line to attend.
Wellness protocol is still required for entry. Please come early for registration and to have time for personal silence and prayer before Mass. There is now a Master List of attendees which will make coming to Mass easier and provide the necessary tracing information. Upon arriving for Mass give the Point of Contact person your Assigned Mass Number; if you are not aware of your number give the point of Contact person your family name to check if you are on the list. If you are not on the list you will need to provide your name and phone number so that your family name can be added. Attendees use the respective assigned numbers to facilitate the required contact tracing documentation. Based on attendance trend and current diocesan directive, the church can accommodate unlimited number of attendees with the mandatory physical distancing. Please note that as Mass begins the entrance door is closed and locked.
Weekend Mass Schedule:
Saturday Confessions 4:00 pm
English Mass 5:00 pm
Sunday Confessions 6:45 am
Low Latin Mass 7:15 am
English Mass 9:00 am
English Mass 10:30 am
Confessions 12:00 pm
Latin Mass 12:30 pm
Weekday Mass Schedule:
Monday & Tuesday Confessions 6:30 am
Latin Mass 7:00 am
Confessions 8:30 am
English Mass 9:00 am
Wednesday Confessions 11:30 am
Latin Mass Noon
Confessions 6:30 pm
English Mass 7:00 pm
Thursday & Friday Confessions 8:30 am
English Mass 9:00 am
Confessions 6:00 pm
Latin Mass 7:00 pm
Saturday Confessions 8:00 am
Latin Mass 9:00 am
Please arrive earlier if you are available to volunteer. You can click the following link to volunteer or sign-up at the church when you go: Volunteer Registration Volunteer descriptions are listed below. THANK YOU to all our volunteers who selflessly give their time and talent so that attending Mass is safe for all.
Guidelines from the Diocese of Calgary:
- Masses are to be celebrated simply and reverently within a shorter time.
- Possible exposure to the contagion must be limited.
- Alberta Health Services require that a record of all attendees and volunteers and their contact information be kept for contact tracing purposes.
- Attendees and volunteers 65 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions are encouraged to stay safe by avoiding public gatherings, but are not prohibited from attending Mass if they so choose. You do so at your own risk.
- All attendees and volunteers are expected to wear non-medical masks and should bring their own masks.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain at home.
- Please note that volunteers are automatically given a seat to attend mass. Volunteer job descriptions are below.
- VOLUNTEER POSITIONS MUST BE FILLED FOR THE MASS TO BE CELEBRATED.
DESCRIPTION OF VOLUNTEER JOBS
All Volunteers must wear masks and gloves while performing their duties.
GREETER / ATTENDANCE (must arrive 45 minutes before start of mass)
An attendance list will be taken as people enter the church facility: full name of each participant to be checked against the list or added in an unclaimed space. This will enable management of cases through contact tracing and follow-up, if necessary.
SAFETY TEAM (must arrive 45 minutes before start of mass)
Point of Entry volunteers are responsible for asking attendees the Alberta Health Services questions and supervising the appropriate physical distancing. They are responsible for access doors being propped open and closed.
USHERS (must arrive 45 minutes before start of mass)
Ushers must direct attendees to the available space in the pews in order to ensure proper physical distancing between households, manage seating and monitor occupancy. Ushers are to facilitate the entry and departure of the faithful as directed by the priest.
CLEANERS (at the end of mass)
Implement the AHS “wipe-twice” method to clean and disinfect. Wipe surfaces with a cleaning agent to clean off soil and wipe again with a disinfectant. Clean and disinfect pews in between Masses. Clean all doorknobs, light switches, toilet handles, faucets and taps, railings, counters etc.